Can we really be dedicated to something we want to achieve if we already are preoccupied with stuff? Probably not. Oh sorry, let me start with the very beginning. Actually, my talk with a School Administrator lead me to that question while I was going through a quote by Mother Teresa. Continue reading School Administrator can effectively Manage the School and still have a ‘Life’ !
Essay Writing as Batman!
Shakespeare once said, “the pen is mightier than the sword” but do you really give a damn about what Shakespeare said? We are here to tell you a few steps you can take in order to proceed with essay writing and write a kick-ass essay. Just sit back relax and stop thinking about what your parents would say or the society or the neighboring aunty!
Format it first
The first step of essay writing, for basic high school or college level essay you can go with this 5 paragraph format but if you are studying higher than that then why are you still writing an essay? You should be changing the world right now! I mean who studies so much!? Also, this is a standard format we should be following because the reader will get a better understanding as they are used to this format and they’ll be able to find out what is where easily according to their need, in short, you will get better marks!
Go this Way :
Paragraph 1 Introduction
Paragraph 2 Body a
Paragraph 3 Body b
Paragraph 4 Body c
Paragraph 5 Conclusion (something the reader have been craving for ever since he started reading!)
Paragraph 1: The Inception!
You should state argument right here. The Reader should know which side you are on from the very beginning. Try to start interesting so that the reader is hooked and expecting something to come she should be interested in knowing what follows after this. Also, give them the preview of what you are going to use in the essay so that they know what they can expect. For example, if you’re writing an essay about Skyshine, the best tech company in the history of time, then you should start with something that evokes interest in the mind of the reader. For example ‘Research shows that skyshine…’ may work.
Quick tip don’t use passive voice let the essay flow in the active voice. Also, don’t use talk about yourself keep it general so that the reader is hooked.
This is the first paragraph of your essay and it should be as impressive as say Batman (oh god I drool over him!). The Reader will not only know what you are going to talk about but also get the idea of how you are going to talk. Keep it simple, keep it short and then make the last line intriguing as well. Now you can jump to the second paragraph i.e, the Body A.
Paragraph 2: Something that follows Paragraph 1 😉
The middle paragraphs or the body paragraphs should contain the examples which support your argument. The first line of these paragraphs should contain the preview that you gave in your introduction.
You should always use connecting words in the first lines of your body paragraphs. Such as if you’re using ‘firstly’ as the first word of the first paragraph then you should use ‘secondly’ as a first word of the second paragraph and similarly use common sense buddy.
Don’t be too general in the body paragraphs. For example, if you are explaining why skyshine provides the best web hosting services then you should skip that they use 4k monitors at their office. Talk about their website development qualities and that they work magic with SEOs.
Body A it can have the most significant example that is related to your argument and the significance of the examples should get lesser as you proceed with other examples in other paragraphs. Provide them with context and facts about your argument. Here we are writing about Skyshine. Tell the reader that the employees work hard to meet the requirements of the clients, provide the fact that these guys are providing the best quality at cheap rates also the reader should know that Skyshine is the best tech company in the history of the TIME…mic drop.
Another quick tip – use transitional words in order to provide the reader with the continuity or the contrast that you are talking about in your examples. Use words or phrases like furthermore, additionally, in addition to, contrastingly on the other hand etc.
A good conclusion should also start with the translation work such as ‘in conclusion to’, ‘concluding’ and ‘in the end’ etc. It should provide the restatement of your argument that used in the introduction. It is, of course, the last paragraph of an essay and it can make or break your hard work (if you have done any). In essay writing, try to make it effective and use the opportunity to restate with confidence. Use well-crafted statements.
For instance conclude the essay writing on skyshine as how great their web hosting services, web development, web designing, software development, SEO ranking and internet promotions are! Give your reader their motto that they work until the clients are satisfied and it will leave a great impression in the Reader’s mind at the end. Also did your reader know of Skyshine’s cloud services? Tell them now! They should visit www.skyshine.in for more information.
Free tips for better Essay Writing!
- Yet another quick tip for your essay writing! Although planning should be a hassle but plan before you decide to write. Frame the outline of the subject matter, also divide it right and try to make it as eye-pleasing as say, Batman! ( I already told you I drool over him!)
- A tip again! Use the variety in your vocabulary. Don’t repeat the same word, again and again, you don’t have to be a living Oxford Dictionary for that. Just throw a little different here and there.
- And the best of the best tip is ‘Practice Practice and Practice’, oh well you fell for it? No it’s not the best but it still works, just practice your butt more!
Also, check out www.skyshine.in!
Smart Classroom is No More A Science Fiction!
Quality education has always been an essential part of maintaining the civilized society. Technology has affected us in every aspect and the smart classroom is a smart counterpart to the traditional classroom. Smart classroom helps students in better concept formation, elaboration of the concept and improvement in reading and grasping skills. The traditional approach of lectures and note-taking has become obsolete in today’s age. Modern teaching and learning is the future and we should implement the same. Every student has different capabilities and is not interested in all the subjects. The smart classroom provides enjoyment and an immersive experience in addition to educating the students with better audio-visual lectures.
Learning is not something which you mug up. It’s rather the knowledge that stays with you lifelong. To keep such view, the smart learning plays a vital role. New methods of teaching have been introduced which are known as a smart classroom. It uses animated modules and videos, instructional material and all the major schools are accepting this concept readily. Students are thrilled about the innovation that it brings with it. It has not only made the education interesting but also the students have been benefited as they can enhance the performance.
Smart classrooms and e-learning are revolutionizing the concept of education at once. The smart classrooms are the new generation education product which has students gain knowledge and not just marks.
Benefits of smart classroom
- Teachers can choose from a variety of learning material such as presentation, audio, and video, applications, shared Whiteboards, audio-visual conferencing etc.
- Visualised lectures make it easier for students to understand the concept.
- The grasping of the subject matter has become easier with the concept of a smart classroom.
- Students can actually explore with the help of virtual reality and Augmented reality.
- A better student – teacher and student-student interaction are possible because of the shared collaborative projects technology bring to the table.
- Students can plan their studies at their convenience. They can learn at their own Pace and they can revise over and over again.
- Since they are learning at their own pace they can devote more time to the weaker subjects and can revise them.
- There are no geographical boundaries that can inhibit the growth of the students from all over the world anymore. The divide between the urban and rural areas are bridged.
- A lot of tasks can be automated in a smart classroom such as grading the performance of the students, notifying students about their remaining lessons and teachers can have instant access to the information that can supplement the learning experience of the students.
- The spectrum of the information available to the students can be widened with the help of smart classroom. With internet access students are provided with great exposure to the pool of information available online.
Components of smart classroom
- Smartboard – All the interactive whiteboards which take the concept of our black or whiteboard up a notch. The presentation of the subject matter has become robust with the help of smartboards. When a picture or document or a video is displayed on the smartboard, teachers can write on them and provide better knowledge. They can draw, sketch, archive and share any lessons with the students. It is the revolutionary new piece of technology.
- Smart cameras – Documents can be projected on the smart board with the help of the smart cameras on which they can further work upon by writing or drawing. Instead of printing for every student, now a single piece of document can be shared with each one of them by just scanning it with these smart cameras.
- Cloud-based Study Material – With the integration of Technology into the classes, the benefit of the cloud has been utilized effectively. The study material can be stored on a remote server which can be accessed by students and teachers, it might also be modified and also the homework and classwork can be submitted online. Cloud is the new big thing and we at Skyshine are already preparing our clients for the same. You can also benefit from the cloud services we provide. Log into www.skyshine.in for more information.
- Remote virtual access to the places or the experts – Teachers and Students can plan virtual trips to the places they could not have visited in the traditional classrooms. 3D models can help them go out of the books and exploring the realms of subjects. Also, experts can connect with the teachers and students from all over the world over audio and video conference.
- Smart study devices – Tablets, Laptop, Smartphones and also e-readers like Kindle are becoming increasingly popular among students. Electronic textbooks and notes can save the students and teachers from the hassle of traditional textbooks. Also, the incorporation of additional study material done in the electronic textbooks can facilitate better learning.
- Smart applications for institutions and websites – When everything is going online a centralized network inside of an institution can make the documentation and maintenance process very easy. Speaking of apps and website development, we at skyshine can help you out build your own website or application or host the servers or the website. We specialize in SEO, application development, Website development, web-hosting, internet marketing, website designing and what not. Check it out at www.skyshine.in and experience it yourself! We work until you are satisfied and we work at affordable prices.
In conclusion, it is safe to say that students and adults are becoming more technologically inclined. They are adapting to technology better. A smart classroom is really a smart step in revolutionizing the traditional classroom and the upgrade is worth it, there’s no doubt.
School is Becoming a Better Place with Technology. Here’s how!
There are a number of reasons why technology can enhance our education system the school. Technology is everywhere and if we want our students to survive this era of technology they must know it in school. I will tell you a few reasons why technology is important in school. Even my 2-year-old cousin uses YouTube kids! She learned more rhymes on YouTube then she learned from the books her parents are teaching her from. She would open up YouTube herself and would navigate to the videos she wants to see and would watch them for hours!
No More Rat Race
Not everybody has the same grasping power. All the fingers are different and hence sometimes the students don’t get the most out of their classes. With technology, kids can learn at their own speed. But the traditional classroom makes it difficult to do so because there are a number of students there in the traditional schools and it is not possible for the teachers or the school to give each and every student their independent attention. If the technology gets integrated into the traditional system, children can slow down and go back to the lessons over and over again and learn at their own pace. It also helps the teacher because they don’t have to go through the hassle of repeating their work.
No limitations to the knowledge!
With technology at the disposal of the school, they can teach not just the traditional topics but also everything else that is available on the Internet.
Teachers can come up with creative ideas to integrate different knowledge in the sessions. While learning about something if a student encounters something that they don’t know about, they are stuck with the half knowledge. But with technology, if there is anything hindering their way, it has millions of explanations just a few clicks away.
There is no way around Technology
Can you think of a place where there is no technology right now? It is very difficult, isn’t it? And where there is no Tech right now, it will soon reach those dead spots. There’s no way around it! you have to have the knowledge about it and hence enhance the schooling system itself, empower the school and enrich the minds of the children and let them grow with it.
It’s a new way of learning
This generation of students is considered the generation of technological learners. They learn their best when the audiovisual is incorporated when the lessons are more interactive and technology is there to help them. Children often struggle to concentrate on the studies but with technology, the interactive sessions can help them retain their ability to focus and they can better learn faster.
If you are a parent and searching for a school for your child, you must be scouring the web and that is why if you are a school you must have an online presence!
If you don’t have a website or a web app or even an application these days, you are lacking a lot. But… no worries! we are here to help you. We are Skyshine Technologies! Skyshine provides web hosting, website development, application development, SEO services, Web designing just ask and we have it and we do it at an affordable cost. We work until you are satisfied. Come on we’re right here at www.skyshine.in
Technology can help the teachers and students to get along really well
As I said nobody learns equally. We have our own paces. There’s a lot of hesitation in a student’s mind while he is sitting in the classroom. Technology can bridge the gap between the teachers and students because teachers don’t have to explain over and over again as a child can anytime go back to the lessons and learn along a thousand times. Technology helps make learning meaningful and enjoyable and that enables the students to open up more and the teachers to be than just a lecturer. They can be an advisor, they can be a coach and there can be a more emotional connection.
Heard about netiquettes yet?
It gives the students and the teachers to interact more with their fellow classmates by encouraging collaboration. Teachers and other faculty members can develop their student’s digital citizenship skills and netiquettes. We are progressing online and hence everyone should know how to behave on the net. Dictionary.com says ”etiquette is the rule of etiquette that applies when communicating over computer networks, especially the internet.”
Most up-to-date Information
With the Internet, students can access the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before. The mobile technologies are readily available and our networks are getting faster and faster day by day. The traditional learning model is flawed and crippled even if you like it or not but technology is taking over.
Immersive learning Experience
The new technology brought us virtual reality and Augmented reality, VR, and AR respectively. If we add this technology to the traditional classroom, we can have the most immersive experience that has ever been possible for students. It can enhance the learning experience and open up new gates of exploration for the student. They can have the most practical knowledge and the school can not only give them bookish knowledge but also shape them into great achievers.
Remember Skyshine? The best development company in the history of time? Yes, we’re right here. come along.
Everything About Programming Software!
Ever thought about working as a software developer? Learning a new programming language or simply creating a program or a game to impress your colleagues? Hang on! Let’s learn a few things about programming software!
Well if you are mere interested in getting a software done as per your requirements, you really don’t need these definitions but a team like ours to provide you with just that. Visit www.skyshine.in for more information.
Sitting at our office at Skyshine Technologies I see these hard-working professionals working on their desks, developing interesting codes for the clients, I thought to myself I can put this in an article!
Software programming involves designing programs to carry out specific functions using some programming languages.
Well, what’s a programming language?
It is a language understood by the computer which a programmer uses to write instructions in. Programmer tells a computer what to do in terms of a programming language which the machine interprets and performs certain tasks. All the programming is done on certain programming software.
What the heck is a programming software?
Programming software is a software which has a programmer in developing i.e, creating, debugging and maintaining other software. IDE’s, compiler interpreter, debuggers are examples of programming software.
Let’s learn a few things about programming software
A compiler is a programming software that transforms a code written in a programming language into machine code so that it can be read and executed by the computer. Generally, the source code from high-level language is converted into a lower level language for example in assembly language, machine code (which is essentially binary language) or object code. The object code is machine code that the processor can execute one instruction at a time. Examples of compilers could be Borland C++, GNU, Java SDK, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Interpreter – an interpreter is a computer program that directly executes the code written in some programming language. The main advantage of an interpreter is that it does not have to go through the compiling process while executing the code. It does not convert the high-level language into the low-level language. Rather transforms the code in an intermediate language that it can use to execute the program.
Assembly language is a low-level programming language for Microprocessor. An assembler is a type of programming software program that interprets software programs written in n an assembly language and converts them into machine language. It can be referred to as the compiler of assembly language.
a profiler is an analysis software that helps the computer programmer in understanding the program behavior. It analyses the programs and identifies the space taken and the time taken for a program in its execution. For example Codeanalyst, AQtime, IntelAdviser etc
It is a software program that is used to test and find errors in other programs. The debugger is also called a debugging tool. It can execute a program and break when it finds an error or where a certain condition is not met. Examples of debugger are LLB, Valgrind, Microsoft Visual Studio debugger and GDB etc.
Graphical User Interface is or GUI is a type of user interface that allows users to interact with the machine through graphical icons and visual indicators instead of text-based user interfaces or typed commands. Graphical User Interface Builder or GUI Designer is a software development tools which make the creation of GUI simpler. It does so by allowing the designer to arrange graphical control elements, called widgets, using drag and drop editor. Without a GUI builder, a GUI must be manually specified in the source code with no visual feedback until the program is run. For example Xamarine Studio, Motif, Android Studio etc.
- IDE – an Integrated Development Environment or IDE is a software suite that incorporates the basic tools developers need to write and test their software without needing to switch software. Typically, an IDE contains an editor, a compiler, an interpreter and debugger that is accessible through a Graphical User Interface. Examples being NetBeans, Xcode, Eclipse, PyCharm etc.
- Source Code Editor a text editor, specifically designed for editing source code of computer programs and is called a Source Code Editor. It may be a standalone application or a part of an IDE. These are the most basic programming tool as the fundamental job of programmers is to write and edit source code. They help in formatting the source code. Some popular code editors are Atom, Eclipse, Notepad++ etc.
are basically reverse engineering tools which perform the inverse operation of that of an assembler.They convert the machine code into the program in assembly language. For example binary ninja, Radare2, Hiew etc.
- Decompiler is a programming software and converts a machine language program into a format which can be understood by the programmer. The compiler produces its output for the machine while decompiler gives its output to the programmer. Example -JEB Decompiler, Mocha Decompiler, Java Decompiler etc.
Top 10 Software Companies in India You Should Definitely Google!
Top 10 Software Companies in India
Are you into technology? Would you like to work in the tech industry in India? We have top 10 software companies in India you should look forward to work in!
As soon as I associate the word software and India certainly these 10 Tech Giants come into my mind and I am sure that they come to yours too. So let’s get started and take a look at these Software Companies in India.
1. Tata Consultancy Services Limited
TCS is a subsidiary of the TATA Group which operates in 46 countries and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra and is one of the top software companies in India. TCS Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting business solutions company founded 50 years ago in 1968 by J.R.D. Tata and F.C. Kohli, currently headed by Mr. Rajesh Gopinathan who is the CEO and MD of TCS and the chairman Mr. Natarajan Chandrashekhar. TCS made 17.56 billion US dollars in 2017 in revenue.It is amazing that TCS alone generates 70% dividend of its Parent company. It is the world’s 9th largest IT services provided by revenue. As of 2017, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
2. Infosys Limited
(formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is a Bangalore based information technology and Outsourcing services providing company headed by Salil Parekh who is the CEO and MD and Mr. Nandan Nilekani who is the chairman.Infosys is the second largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596 largest public company in the world in terms of revenue. It was founded 36 years ago by 7 engineers namely N.R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, S. Gopalakrishnan, S.D. Shibulal, K. Dinesh, N.S. Raghavan and Ashok Arora. Infosys Technologies Private Limited changed its name to Infosys Technologies Limited in April 1992 and became a public limited company in June 1992 and was later renamed to Infosys Limited in June 2011.
Wipro is yet another Indian Information Technology Services Corporation which is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Western India Palm refined Oils Limited or Wipro or more recently Western India Products Limited was founded by Azim Premji 72 years ago on 29 December 1945. In 2018 alone, They made 8.48 billion US dollars. Wipro was founded as Western India Vegetable Products Limited in the 1945 and it was initially set up as the manufacturer of vegetables and refined oils in Maharashtra under the Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel. At the age of 21, Azim Premji became the chairman in 1966 after his father Mohammed Premji’s death. In 1970 – 1980 the company shifted it’s focus to the IT sector changing its names from Western India Vegetable Products limited to Wipro products Limited on June 7, 1977.
Hindustan Computers Limited which is abbreviated as HCL Technologies Limited is one of the top Software Companies in India in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise it was founded by Shiv Nadar in August 1976.
C. Vijay Kumar is a President and the CEO of HCL. HCL has offices in 34 companies including US, UK, France, and Germany and made 7.4 billion US dollars in 2017. It was among top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India. Six former employees of Delhi Cloth and General Mills formed HCL in 1976 as Microcomp Limited although later changed its name to Hindustan Computers Limited on 11 August 1976.
5. Tech Mahindra
One of the top software companies in India, Tech Mahindra has founded 32 years ago in 1986 in Pune Maharashtra by Anand Mahindra.
It is a well-known software company in India.Tech Mahindra was started as a technology outsourcing firm as a joint venture between Mahindra and Mahindra and British Telecom. December 2012 marked the exit of British Telecom from Tech Mahindra after it sold it shares to Mahindra and Mahindra.
6. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited
OFSSL is a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation. It is ranked 253 in Fortune India 500 list in 2011. It provides IT solution to the banking industry. OFSSL was founded in 1990 headquartered in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India). Initially, it wasn’t named OFSSL, it was I-flex Solutions.
Furthermore, Oracle Corporation had 83% shares and hence the company later changed the name in order to reflect the company’s close strategic and operational orientation with its parent company.
7. Larsen and Toubro Infotech Ltd
Larsen and Toubro Infotech Ltd is a subsidiary of Larsen and Toubro which was founded in 1st April 1997 under the CEO of Sanjay jalona it made the revenue of 1 million US dollars in 2017 LNT Infotech businesses focused in North America it has 70% of its revenues from the US. L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations
Mphasis was founded in 2000 as a measure of US-based IT Consulting company Mphasis corporation and an Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited which is based in Bangalore, India. MphasiS provides infrastructure technology, applications outsourcing services, architecture guidance application development and integration and Application Management Services. Plus, Mphasis has more than 30 offices in 19 countries.
9. Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and Outsourcing company. It founded on 18th August 1999. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. As of 2017, the company has 43 offices in over 17 countries. Talking about its philanthropic works, Mindtree Foundation is a unit of Mindtree that works for the better living for people with disabilities and to encourage the primary education
Atul Nishar founded Hexaware in 1990 as Aptech. Aptech was renamed as Hexaware Technologies Limited. HTL made 525.6 USD as of 2016 in 2001. Aptech was a spin-off of Apple Industries. It is listed among 200 best in Forbes. R. Srikrishna is the CEO of Hexaware. According to their website and I quote, “Hexaware is the fastest growing global automation-led, next-generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services. The company focusses on transforming customer experiences and achieving customer delight by automating and cloudifying everything.”
Ever wanted your own website or app or wanted to host your own website? Skyshine Technologies works on the development of Websites & Software according to any type of client requirement with a lot of programming languages and latest technologies in addition to this ‘We Work Until You Are Satisfied!’ If you have any business or queries feel free to contact us at www.skyshine.in our representative shall get in touch.
Things You Should Know About Application Development
Application Development is usually referred to as the process of writing and maintaining the source code i.e. computer programming. But in the wider view, application development includes everything from the inception of the desired application to the final manifestation of that application. Therefore application development may include research, modifications, reuse re-engineering, maintenance, software design or any other activities that can result in the finished application.
There are many different kinds of applications
1. Web Applications
2. Mobile Applications
3. Portable Applications
4. Open Source Applications
5. Rich Internet Applications
Let’s briefly discuss the types of applications mentioned above
1. Web Applications
Web apps are the application programs that are stored on a remote computer and which are delivered via the internet through a web browser interface. Web apps include both client-side logic and the user interface. Common examples of web apps could be Gmail, instant messaging Services, Wiki’s etc. The benefit of having a web app is that they can be distributed over thousand number of client computers without even installing the software package.
These are the computer programs which are designed to run on a mobile device such as a mobile phone, tablet or a Smartwatch. They started appearing first in 2008 with the inception of Android, Blackberry, Symbian, and IOS etc. A mobile application can be installed via application store such as App Store, Google Play, Windows phone store etc. There are several independent app markets as well such as GetJar, Aptoide, F-droid etc. A huge number of the population uses mobile phones and hence the need for mobile apps is mandatory. You can find everything, every service on a mobile app these days. Mobile app developers have to consider a wide array of screen sizes, hardware specifications, and configuration in order to develop their mobile application because they are dealing with a variety of devices here.
3. Portable Application
Portable application or standalone is a software product designed to be easily moved from one computer to another this include portable versions of different software such as even Operating Systems, browsers etc to enhance mobile computing. Portable apps are usually stored on portable storage devices such as USB drive or flash media or can be found in the cloud as well. A portable app it is not installed on a device but stores all application files and data together and runs irrespective of the Operating Systems.
4. Open Source Application
Open source application refers to the applications that are publicly accessible and can be inspected, modified and enhanced by people. People can have control over the behavior of the apps, ensure the security and stability and can practice application development on them. Some examples of such software are Mozilla Firefox, VLC Media Player, Open office etc.
5. Rich Internet Application
An RIA is a web application which has the same features and functions normally associated with desktop applications. Generally, RIA’s are split between the client side and the application server side, on the client side they have the user interface while on the application server side data manipulation and operation is done.
Application Development Lifecycle
Application Development life cycle or System Development Life Cycle is a term used in system engineering which describes the process of planning, creating, testing and deploying an information system. It consists of a detailed plan on how to develop, maintain, replace and alter or enhance specific software or software modules.
1. Information is gathered about the user, hardware, and the software. The inputs from the customer are taken into consideration also the market surveys and domain experts in the industry helps shape the process. This information is then used to plan the approach of application development.
2. Data analysis is performed on the information gathered. Once the requirement analysis is done the documentation is developed as well.
3. Application design starts according to the data collected and according to the customer requirements and actual application is built in an organized manner.
4. And now the design is manifested in terms of a prototype model. Prototyping, which refers to a system’s actual interactions with the intended system. After every process, the testing is done but here the testing refers to the reports tracked of the interactions of the system with the intended environment until the product register quality standards defined.
5. After the testing phase is over, and the product is ready to be deployed, it is released in the appropriate market. The newly developed application is maintained over time. It is done to increase the feature, security, stability, and performance for the existing customer base.
A Few Things to Notice
It is the crucial part of application development which helps to retract any activities while developing the application. It provides with the logs so that any changes can be undone if anything goes wrong or is not required.
Integrated Development Environments or Integrated Debugging Environment
IDE’s are the software applications which provide comprehensive facilities for the software development to the computer programmers.
A programming language is an artificial language; designed for the computers to understand and perform the instructions given to them by the users. Programming languages are used to write Computer Software. Few examples of programming languages are C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, HTML etc.
Talking about application development, we at Skyshine Technologies can develop not only your applications but also the websites for you at cheaper and affordable rates! Learn the importance of applications here contact now at www.skyshine.in
What is Software Engineering and Why is it Essential for You?
Whether you are from Computer Science background or not, you must always know what is going on across the world. And believe me, Software Engineering is a field, you must get knowledge of. So just take a few moments and go through this pretty article and I promise you won’t regret it. In the following article, I will discuss with you all how you can excel in your business or whatever the domain you belong, by applying software engineering concepts to it. We will cover the following points in brief:-
- What is Software engineering?
- Why Software Engineering?
- The efficient outcome of Software Engineering
- Wheels that drive Software Engineering
- How does it work?
- It’s benefits for you and your future!
Try to read it all through the end, so that you can get answers to all your what, why, how? And at last, we will talk about how it can benefit you and your future.
What is Software Engineering?
Let us begin with the very beginning. So, Software Engineering is the application of principles of engineering to develop software. These, application of engineering principles include scientific and technological knowledge and experience of designing, implementing, and testing of the system, This makes the software development, a way more systematic and thus easing the process. The application of software engineering makes the end product i.e. the software, way more efficient and reliable. I will not drift apart from the topic so, you can better read the theory off the internet.
Why Software Engineering?
This field of Computer Science is one of the oldest and it won’t be wrong to call it “Evergreen”. In the early 1940’s, computer scientists realized the need for computer hardware and software. And, since then the field of software engineering is enhancing and making profits for their users and engineers.
Software engineering is majorly used for large and intricate software systems however it won’t be wrong to apply engineering concepts to your own small software and products.
Also, that is not at all wrong that Engineers across the country are growing rapidly and thus the unemployment for them. But nobody mentions the fact that they are not well-trained and thus are not eligible for the jobs available, this is also stated by Government Officials in several countries. So it would be completely inappropriate to think that you shouldn’t pursue engineering as a career.
Efficient Outcome of Software Engineering
The users of the product software judge it on the basis of the following characteristics:-
- How well it satisfies the needs of the customers
- Its budget and the usage-need ratio
- How efficient it is
- It’s functionality
- Security and safety of the software (it doesn’t contain any malicious content)
- Software’s portability (should be cross-platform, that is, it should work on every platform) and flexibility
- With new technology, the software must also be validated and updated
So, to overcome all these problems and make the software, an efficient and reliable product, the software engineering process is applied. Your software will automatically achieve all these goals at once by using software engineering for yourself.
Wheels that drive Software Engineering
Automation is the new buzzword across the globe and it is increasing day-by-day and this, in turn, is increasing the hype of the software engineering market. This is new and trending for 2018-2022 which can’t be just overlooked.
Some basic deeds you must already be aware of are Computer Programming, Program design, Computer Systems Analysis, Fundamentals of hardware, Networking, and Computer Architecture. So now you know that you should head start for the future, however, let us see how you can do this.
How does Software Engineering work?
The application of engineering concepts is what differs the production of a particular software. We must follow the underlying points (in exact order) to make it work :
- It all starts with requirement gathering session. You must be aware of users’ requirements and needs to thus bring in a software which will solve their problem. You can do surveys, basic observations, interviews from the user-end, etc. to check out with their needs.
- Then after gathering the problem, you should develop a prototype of your software and also get feedback from the users at this stage.
- Finalize your product (software) and do various testing of it.
- And at last, you must also maintain it, and update it if required so that it remains up-to-date.
This you could apply in all your small business products up to the various intricate software. Also, there is a lot more about software development life cycle, but I’m here to sum it all up for you. So, if you want to read it all by yourself, you can also google it, because I’m not here to bore you with the complex theory.
It’s benefits for you and your future!
So that is it for software engineering, now comes the question: how can it benefit you?
As you know that by becoming a software company, you can increase your profits to a lot more than what you have now. If you don’t know it yet and want to understand how? then check out Be a Software Company and Increase your Profits.
But, if you are from non-technical background then you can also invest in worldwide software companies and get your share from them, and this way you can increase your revenue.
Technology is the key to perform better nowadays, so better leave your pothole business behind and understand the do’s and don’ts of technical field so you can play safe and earn a lot!
Be a Software Company and Increase your Profits
A Software company is nothing but an enterprise which develops and distribute computer software for their revenue and profits. If you are a beginner, you might be wondering what is a software? So to get you going with the topic, I’d like to tell you that a software is a set of programs which is used to either run computer system as a whole or maybe to just perform the desired task. Hence, a software can be divided into System Software (used to run a system; for example, operating systems like Microsoft, Apple iOS, Linux, Unix, etc. can come under system software) Continue reading Be a Software Company and Increase your Profits