Can we really be dedicated to something we want to achieve if we already are preoccupied with stuff? Probably not. Oh sorry, let me start with the very beginning. Actually, my talk with a School Administrator lead me to that question while I was going through a quote by Mother Teresa. Continue reading School Administrator can effectively Manage the School and still have a ‘Life’ !
Smart Classroom is No More A Science Fiction!
Quality education has always been an essential part of maintaining the civilized society. Technology has affected us in every aspect and the smart classroom is a smart counterpart to the traditional classroom. Smart classroom helps students in better concept formation, elaboration of the concept and improvement in reading and grasping skills. The traditional approach of lectures and note-taking has become obsolete in today’s age. Modern teaching and learning is the future and we should implement the same. Every student has different capabilities and is not interested in all the subjects. The smart classroom provides enjoyment and an immersive experience in addition to educating the students with better audio-visual lectures.
Learning is not something which you mug up. It’s rather the knowledge that stays with you lifelong. To keep such view, the smart learning plays a vital role. New methods of teaching have been introduced which are known as a smart classroom. It uses animated modules and videos, instructional material and all the major schools are accepting this concept readily. Students are thrilled about the innovation that it brings with it. It has not only made the education interesting but also the students have been benefited as they can enhance the performance.
Smart classrooms and e-learning are revolutionizing the concept of education at once. The smart classrooms are the new generation education product which has students gain knowledge and not just marks.
Benefits of smart classroom
- Teachers can choose from a variety of learning material such as presentation, audio, and video, applications, shared Whiteboards, audio-visual conferencing etc.
- Visualised lectures make it easier for students to understand the concept.
- The grasping of the subject matter has become easier with the concept of a smart classroom.
- Students can actually explore with the help of virtual reality and Augmented reality.
- A better student – teacher and student-student interaction are possible because of the shared collaborative projects technology bring to the table.
- Students can plan their studies at their convenience. They can learn at their own Pace and they can revise over and over again.
- Since they are learning at their own pace they can devote more time to the weaker subjects and can revise them.
- There are no geographical boundaries that can inhibit the growth of the students from all over the world anymore. The divide between the urban and rural areas are bridged.
- A lot of tasks can be automated in a smart classroom such as grading the performance of the students, notifying students about their remaining lessons and teachers can have instant access to the information that can supplement the learning experience of the students.
- The spectrum of the information available to the students can be widened with the help of smart classroom. With internet access students are provided with great exposure to the pool of information available online.
Components of smart classroom
- Smartboard – All the interactive whiteboards which take the concept of our black or whiteboard up a notch. The presentation of the subject matter has become robust with the help of smartboards. When a picture or document or a video is displayed on the smartboard, teachers can write on them and provide better knowledge. They can draw, sketch, archive and share any lessons with the students. It is the revolutionary new piece of technology.
- Smart cameras – Documents can be projected on the smart board with the help of the smart cameras on which they can further work upon by writing or drawing. Instead of printing for every student, now a single piece of document can be shared with each one of them by just scanning it with these smart cameras.
- Cloud-based Study Material – With the integration of Technology into the classes, the benefit of the cloud has been utilized effectively. The study material can be stored on a remote server which can be accessed by students and teachers, it might also be modified and also the homework and classwork can be submitted online. Cloud is the new big thing and we at Skyshine are already preparing our clients for the same. You can also benefit from the cloud services we provide. Log into www.skyshine.in for more information.
- Remote virtual access to the places or the experts – Teachers and Students can plan virtual trips to the places they could not have visited in the traditional classrooms. 3D models can help them go out of the books and exploring the realms of subjects. Also, experts can connect with the teachers and students from all over the world over audio and video conference.
- Smart study devices – Tablets, Laptop, Smartphones and also e-readers like Kindle are becoming increasingly popular among students. Electronic textbooks and notes can save the students and teachers from the hassle of traditional textbooks. Also, the incorporation of additional study material done in the electronic textbooks can facilitate better learning.
- Smart applications for institutions and websites – When everything is going online a centralized network inside of an institution can make the documentation and maintenance process very easy. Speaking of apps and website development, we at skyshine can help you out build your own website or application or host the servers or the website. We specialize in SEO, application development, Website development, web-hosting, internet marketing, website designing and what not. Check it out at www.skyshine.in and experience it yourself! We work until you are satisfied and we work at affordable prices.
In conclusion, it is safe to say that students and adults are becoming more technologically inclined. They are adapting to technology better. A smart classroom is really a smart step in revolutionizing the traditional classroom and the upgrade is worth it, there’s no doubt.
Everyone must know these 2018 Trending Techs under Software Development!
We are always up to date be it comes to movies, music, memes, etc. But do you ever feel awkwardly ashamed when it comes to Technical Talks among your friends? If yes, then probably you are in the right place. I’m going to brush up your knowledge on the most interesting topics regarding Tech in this article, which everyone must be aware of. With all the below stated Technologies, it however always sums up to the Software Development Skills. Softwares are the key to showcase all the below techs. Thus, Software Development is of the essence and couldn’t be skimmed out. The development of a software is a whole lot of process in itself which will be talked about in further articles. So to know more about software development and its life cycle, follow our latest blogs and articles.
BlockChain and CryptoCurrencies
You almost all have heard of Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was even the center of attraction for the year 2017-18. Cryptocurrency is entirely based on the idea of blockchain and cryptography. Coming to cryptography later, blockchain is a concept which was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 for implementing Bitcoin Cryptocurrency.
The blockchain is basically the chain of blocks where each block contains some record. So blockchain keeps continuously growing as a new record comes in. Also, each block is linked to other blocks and secured via cryptography. Hence known as Cryptocurrency.
The previous topic gives rise to another technical term known as cryptography, which has been on the market since very early centuries. It is the practice and study of secret communication between the sender and the recipient. It is more or less like encryption and is existing since 14th or 15th century, however, the technology has advanced it a bit.
If you will go to a profile in Whatsapp then there you will find a field as Encryption which will display a QR code. This ensures peer-to-peer encryption between the sender and receiver of the messages. WhatsApp makes sure that the messages can’t be read in between the route but the sender and the receiver.
Internet of Things
IoT is another field which has been on a hype for a couple of years. Internet of Things refers to the network of physical devices like home appliances and other items embedded with software, sensors, electronics and stuff. This network connection enables them to exchange data and perform operations. For an example, think of a sensor inside a pot containing a plant. This sensor will detect the presence of water (moisture) in the pot. And if not enough water is present then it will send a message to the mobile application of the user. Furthermore, if user chooses to water the plant via the app then the motor will start automatically and fill up the pot. This comes under IoT as the use of sensor is mentioned.
Deep Machine > Machine Learning
Another field which is growing extensively among the crowd is Deep learning. Deep learning is a part of Machine Learning Technology, which has a vast area of research. Scientists are moving towards it with great expectations as it is more promising with its applications. As the words loosely translate,
Machine Learning is a field of computer science where the computer is designed to learn things through data. This data which is supplied to it is the input of the system. Then machine behaves as a human by deciding its fate itself. And Deep Learning is just a better alternative of it.
You can convey yourself directly through comments. Also, don’t forget to check out our official website for latest updates and lot of more fascinating things. Those can really help you to surpass your wit.
Hope to see you in the consecutive articles, until then keep Discovering and keep Learning!