Can we really be dedicated to something we want to achieve if we already are preoccupied with stuff? Probably not. Oh sorry, let me start with the very beginning. Actually, my talk with a School Administrator lead me to that question while I was going through a quote by Mother Teresa. Continue reading School Administrator can effectively Manage the School and still have a ‘Life’ !
Essay Writing as Batman!
Shakespeare once said, “the pen is mightier than the sword” but do you really give a damn about what Shakespeare said? We are here to tell you a few steps you can take in order to proceed with essay writing and write a kick-ass essay. Just sit back relax and stop thinking about what your parents would say or the society or the neighboring aunty!
Format it first
The first step of essay writing, for basic high school or college level essay you can go with this 5 paragraph format but if you are studying higher than that then why are you still writing an essay? You should be changing the world right now! I mean who studies so much!? Also, this is a standard format we should be following because the reader will get a better understanding as they are used to this format and they’ll be able to find out what is where easily according to their need, in short, you will get better marks!
Go this Way :
Paragraph 1 Introduction
Paragraph 2 Body a
Paragraph 3 Body b
Paragraph 4 Body c
Paragraph 5 Conclusion (something the reader have been craving for ever since he started reading!)
Paragraph 1: The Inception!
You should state argument right here. The Reader should know which side you are on from the very beginning. Try to start interesting so that the reader is hooked and expecting something to come she should be interested in knowing what follows after this. Also, give them the preview of what you are going to use in the essay so that they know what they can expect. For example, if you’re writing an essay about Skyshine, the best tech company in the history of time, then you should start with something that evokes interest in the mind of the reader. For example ‘Research shows that skyshine…’ may work.
Quick tip don’t use passive voice let the essay flow in the active voice. Also, don’t use talk about yourself keep it general so that the reader is hooked.
This is the first paragraph of your essay and it should be as impressive as say Batman (oh god I drool over him!). The Reader will not only know what you are going to talk about but also get the idea of how you are going to talk. Keep it simple, keep it short and then make the last line intriguing as well. Now you can jump to the second paragraph i.e, the Body A.
Paragraph 2: Something that follows Paragraph 1 😉
The middle paragraphs or the body paragraphs should contain the examples which support your argument. The first line of these paragraphs should contain the preview that you gave in your introduction.
You should always use connecting words in the first lines of your body paragraphs. Such as if you’re using ‘firstly’ as the first word of the first paragraph then you should use ‘secondly’ as a first word of the second paragraph and similarly use common sense buddy.
Don’t be too general in the body paragraphs. For example, if you are explaining why skyshine provides the best web hosting services then you should skip that they use 4k monitors at their office. Talk about their website development qualities and that they work magic with SEOs.
Body A it can have the most significant example that is related to your argument and the significance of the examples should get lesser as you proceed with other examples in other paragraphs. Provide them with context and facts about your argument. Here we are writing about Skyshine. Tell the reader that the employees work hard to meet the requirements of the clients, provide the fact that these guys are providing the best quality at cheap rates also the reader should know that Skyshine is the best tech company in the history of the TIME…mic drop.
Another quick tip – use transitional words in order to provide the reader with the continuity or the contrast that you are talking about in your examples. Use words or phrases like furthermore, additionally, in addition to, contrastingly on the other hand etc.
A good conclusion should also start with the translation work such as ‘in conclusion to’, ‘concluding’ and ‘in the end’ etc. It should provide the restatement of your argument that used in the introduction. It is, of course, the last paragraph of an essay and it can make or break your hard work (if you have done any). In essay writing, try to make it effective and use the opportunity to restate with confidence. Use well-crafted statements.
For instance conclude the essay writing on skyshine as how great their web hosting services, web development, web designing, software development, SEO ranking and internet promotions are! Give your reader their motto that they work until the clients are satisfied and it will leave a great impression in the Reader’s mind at the end. Also did your reader know of Skyshine’s cloud services? Tell them now! They should visit www.skyshine.in for more information.
Free tips for better Essay Writing!
- Yet another quick tip for your essay writing! Although planning should be a hassle but plan before you decide to write. Frame the outline of the subject matter, also divide it right and try to make it as eye-pleasing as say, Batman! ( I already told you I drool over him!)
- A tip again! Use the variety in your vocabulary. Don’t repeat the same word, again and again, you don’t have to be a living Oxford Dictionary for that. Just throw a little different here and there.
- And the best of the best tip is ‘Practice Practice and Practice’, oh well you fell for it? No it’s not the best but it still works, just practice your butt more!
Also, check out www.skyshine.in!
Smart Classroom is No More A Science Fiction!
Quality education has always been an essential part of maintaining the civilized society. Technology has affected us in every aspect and the smart classroom is a smart counterpart to the traditional classroom. Smart classroom helps students in better concept formation, elaboration of the concept and improvement in reading and grasping skills. The traditional approach of lectures and note-taking has become obsolete in today’s age. Modern teaching and learning is the future and we should implement the same. Every student has different capabilities and is not interested in all the subjects. The smart classroom provides enjoyment and an immersive experience in addition to educating the students with better audio-visual lectures.
Learning is not something which you mug up. It’s rather the knowledge that stays with you lifelong. To keep such view, the smart learning plays a vital role. New methods of teaching have been introduced which are known as a smart classroom. It uses animated modules and videos, instructional material and all the major schools are accepting this concept readily. Students are thrilled about the innovation that it brings with it. It has not only made the education interesting but also the students have been benefited as they can enhance the performance.
Smart classrooms and e-learning are revolutionizing the concept of education at once. The smart classrooms are the new generation education product which has students gain knowledge and not just marks.
Benefits of smart classroom
- Teachers can choose from a variety of learning material such as presentation, audio, and video, applications, shared Whiteboards, audio-visual conferencing etc.
- Visualised lectures make it easier for students to understand the concept.
- The grasping of the subject matter has become easier with the concept of a smart classroom.
- Students can actually explore with the help of virtual reality and Augmented reality.
- A better student – teacher and student-student interaction are possible because of the shared collaborative projects technology bring to the table.
- Students can plan their studies at their convenience. They can learn at their own Pace and they can revise over and over again.
- Since they are learning at their own pace they can devote more time to the weaker subjects and can revise them.
- There are no geographical boundaries that can inhibit the growth of the students from all over the world anymore. The divide between the urban and rural areas are bridged.
- A lot of tasks can be automated in a smart classroom such as grading the performance of the students, notifying students about their remaining lessons and teachers can have instant access to the information that can supplement the learning experience of the students.
- The spectrum of the information available to the students can be widened with the help of smart classroom. With internet access students are provided with great exposure to the pool of information available online.
Components of smart classroom
- Smartboard – All the interactive whiteboards which take the concept of our black or whiteboard up a notch. The presentation of the subject matter has become robust with the help of smartboards. When a picture or document or a video is displayed on the smartboard, teachers can write on them and provide better knowledge. They can draw, sketch, archive and share any lessons with the students. It is the revolutionary new piece of technology.
- Smart cameras – Documents can be projected on the smart board with the help of the smart cameras on which they can further work upon by writing or drawing. Instead of printing for every student, now a single piece of document can be shared with each one of them by just scanning it with these smart cameras.
- Cloud-based Study Material – With the integration of Technology into the classes, the benefit of the cloud has been utilized effectively. The study material can be stored on a remote server which can be accessed by students and teachers, it might also be modified and also the homework and classwork can be submitted online. Cloud is the new big thing and we at Skyshine are already preparing our clients for the same. You can also benefit from the cloud services we provide. Log into www.skyshine.in for more information.
- Remote virtual access to the places or the experts – Teachers and Students can plan virtual trips to the places they could not have visited in the traditional classrooms. 3D models can help them go out of the books and exploring the realms of subjects. Also, experts can connect with the teachers and students from all over the world over audio and video conference.
- Smart study devices – Tablets, Laptop, Smartphones and also e-readers like Kindle are becoming increasingly popular among students. Electronic textbooks and notes can save the students and teachers from the hassle of traditional textbooks. Also, the incorporation of additional study material done in the electronic textbooks can facilitate better learning.
- Smart applications for institutions and websites – When everything is going online a centralized network inside of an institution can make the documentation and maintenance process very easy. Speaking of apps and website development, we at skyshine can help you out build your own website or application or host the servers or the website. We specialize in SEO, application development, Website development, web-hosting, internet marketing, website designing and what not. Check it out at www.skyshine.in and experience it yourself! We work until you are satisfied and we work at affordable prices.
In conclusion, it is safe to say that students and adults are becoming more technologically inclined. They are adapting to technology better. A smart classroom is really a smart step in revolutionizing the traditional classroom and the upgrade is worth it, there’s no doubt.
School is Becoming a Better Place with Technology. Here’s how!
There are a number of reasons why technology can enhance our education system the school. Technology is everywhere and if we want our students to survive this era of technology they must know it in school. I will tell you a few reasons why technology is important in school. Even my 2-year-old cousin uses YouTube kids! She learned more rhymes on YouTube then she learned from the books her parents are teaching her from. She would open up YouTube herself and would navigate to the videos she wants to see and would watch them for hours!
No More Rat Race
Not everybody has the same grasping power. All the fingers are different and hence sometimes the students don’t get the most out of their classes. With technology, kids can learn at their own speed. But the traditional classroom makes it difficult to do so because there are a number of students there in the traditional schools and it is not possible for the teachers or the school to give each and every student their independent attention. If the technology gets integrated into the traditional system, children can slow down and go back to the lessons over and over again and learn at their own pace. It also helps the teacher because they don’t have to go through the hassle of repeating their work.
No limitations to the knowledge!
With technology at the disposal of the school, they can teach not just the traditional topics but also everything else that is available on the Internet.
Teachers can come up with creative ideas to integrate different knowledge in the sessions. While learning about something if a student encounters something that they don’t know about, they are stuck with the half knowledge. But with technology, if there is anything hindering their way, it has millions of explanations just a few clicks away.
There is no way around Technology
Can you think of a place where there is no technology right now? It is very difficult, isn’t it? And where there is no Tech right now, it will soon reach those dead spots. There’s no way around it! you have to have the knowledge about it and hence enhance the schooling system itself, empower the school and enrich the minds of the children and let them grow with it.
It’s a new way of learning
This generation of students is considered the generation of technological learners. They learn their best when the audiovisual is incorporated when the lessons are more interactive and technology is there to help them. Children often struggle to concentrate on the studies but with technology, the interactive sessions can help them retain their ability to focus and they can better learn faster.
If you are a parent and searching for a school for your child, you must be scouring the web and that is why if you are a school you must have an online presence!
If you don’t have a website or a web app or even an application these days, you are lacking a lot. But… no worries! we are here to help you. We are Skyshine Technologies! Skyshine provides web hosting, website development, application development, SEO services, Web designing just ask and we have it and we do it at an affordable cost. We work until you are satisfied. Come on we’re right here at www.skyshine.in
Technology can help the teachers and students to get along really well
As I said nobody learns equally. We have our own paces. There’s a lot of hesitation in a student’s mind while he is sitting in the classroom. Technology can bridge the gap between the teachers and students because teachers don’t have to explain over and over again as a child can anytime go back to the lessons and learn along a thousand times. Technology helps make learning meaningful and enjoyable and that enables the students to open up more and the teachers to be than just a lecturer. They can be an advisor, they can be a coach and there can be a more emotional connection.
Heard about netiquettes yet?
It gives the students and the teachers to interact more with their fellow classmates by encouraging collaboration. Teachers and other faculty members can develop their student’s digital citizenship skills and netiquettes. We are progressing online and hence everyone should know how to behave on the net. Dictionary.com says ”etiquette is the rule of etiquette that applies when communicating over computer networks, especially the internet.”
Most up-to-date Information
With the Internet, students can access the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before. The mobile technologies are readily available and our networks are getting faster and faster day by day. The traditional learning model is flawed and crippled even if you like it or not but technology is taking over.
Immersive learning Experience
The new technology brought us virtual reality and Augmented reality, VR, and AR respectively. If we add this technology to the traditional classroom, we can have the most immersive experience that has ever been possible for students. It can enhance the learning experience and open up new gates of exploration for the student. They can have the most practical knowledge and the school can not only give them bookish knowledge but also shape them into great achievers.
Remember Skyshine? The best development company in the history of time? Yes, we’re right here. come along.
Everything About Programming Software!
Ever thought about working as a software developer? Learning a new programming language or simply creating a program or a game to impress your colleagues? Hang on! Let’s learn a few things about programming software!
Well if you are mere interested in getting a software done as per your requirements, you really don’t need these definitions but a team like ours to provide you with just that. Visit www.skyshine.in for more information.
Sitting at our office at Skyshine Technologies I see these hard-working professionals working on their desks, developing interesting codes for the clients, I thought to myself I can put this in an article!
Software programming involves designing programs to carry out specific functions using some programming languages.
Well, what’s a programming language?
It is a language understood by the computer which a programmer uses to write instructions in. Programmer tells a computer what to do in terms of a programming language which the machine interprets and performs certain tasks. All the programming is done on certain programming software.
What the heck is a programming software?
Programming software is a software which has a programmer in developing i.e, creating, debugging and maintaining other software. IDE’s, compiler interpreter, debuggers are examples of programming software.
Let’s learn a few things about programming software
A compiler is a programming software that transforms a code written in a programming language into machine code so that it can be read and executed by the computer. Generally, the source code from high-level language is converted into a lower level language for example in assembly language, machine code (which is essentially binary language) or object code. The object code is machine code that the processor can execute one instruction at a time. Examples of compilers could be Borland C++, GNU, Java SDK, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Interpreter – an interpreter is a computer program that directly executes the code written in some programming language. The main advantage of an interpreter is that it does not have to go through the compiling process while executing the code. It does not convert the high-level language into the low-level language. Rather transforms the code in an intermediate language that it can use to execute the program.
Assembly language is a low-level programming language for Microprocessor. An assembler is a type of programming software program that interprets software programs written in n an assembly language and converts them into machine language. It can be referred to as the compiler of assembly language.
a profiler is an analysis software that helps the computer programmer in understanding the program behavior. It analyses the programs and identifies the space taken and the time taken for a program in its execution. For example Codeanalyst, AQtime, IntelAdviser etc
It is a software program that is used to test and find errors in other programs. The debugger is also called a debugging tool. It can execute a program and break when it finds an error or where a certain condition is not met. Examples of debugger are LLB, Valgrind, Microsoft Visual Studio debugger and GDB etc.
Graphical User Interface is or GUI is a type of user interface that allows users to interact with the machine through graphical icons and visual indicators instead of text-based user interfaces or typed commands. Graphical User Interface Builder or GUI Designer is a software development tools which make the creation of GUI simpler. It does so by allowing the designer to arrange graphical control elements, called widgets, using drag and drop editor. Without a GUI builder, a GUI must be manually specified in the source code with no visual feedback until the program is run. For example Xamarine Studio, Motif, Android Studio etc.
- IDE – an Integrated Development Environment or IDE is a software suite that incorporates the basic tools developers need to write and test their software without needing to switch software. Typically, an IDE contains an editor, a compiler, an interpreter and debugger that is accessible through a Graphical User Interface. Examples being NetBeans, Xcode, Eclipse, PyCharm etc.
- Source Code Editor a text editor, specifically designed for editing source code of computer programs and is called a Source Code Editor. It may be a standalone application or a part of an IDE. These are the most basic programming tool as the fundamental job of programmers is to write and edit source code. They help in formatting the source code. Some popular code editors are Atom, Eclipse, Notepad++ etc.
are basically reverse engineering tools which perform the inverse operation of that of an assembler.They convert the machine code into the program in assembly language. For example binary ninja, Radare2, Hiew etc.
- Decompiler is a programming software and converts a machine language program into a format which can be understood by the programmer. The compiler produces its output for the machine while decompiler gives its output to the programmer. Example -JEB Decompiler, Mocha Decompiler, Java Decompiler etc.
Things You Should Know About Application Development
Application Development is usually referred to as the process of writing and maintaining the source code i.e. computer programming. But in the wider view, application development includes everything from the inception of the desired application to the final manifestation of that application. Therefore application development may include research, modifications, reuse re-engineering, maintenance, software design or any other activities that can result in the finished application.
There are many different kinds of applications
1. Web Applications
2. Mobile Applications
3. Portable Applications
4. Open Source Applications
5. Rich Internet Applications
Let’s briefly discuss the types of applications mentioned above
1. Web Applications
Web apps are the application programs that are stored on a remote computer and which are delivered via the internet through a web browser interface. Web apps include both client-side logic and the user interface. Common examples of web apps could be Gmail, instant messaging Services, Wiki’s etc. The benefit of having a web app is that they can be distributed over thousand number of client computers without even installing the software package.
These are the computer programs which are designed to run on a mobile device such as a mobile phone, tablet or a Smartwatch. They started appearing first in 2008 with the inception of Android, Blackberry, Symbian, and IOS etc. A mobile application can be installed via application store such as App Store, Google Play, Windows phone store etc. There are several independent app markets as well such as GetJar, Aptoide, F-droid etc. A huge number of the population uses mobile phones and hence the need for mobile apps is mandatory. You can find everything, every service on a mobile app these days. Mobile app developers have to consider a wide array of screen sizes, hardware specifications, and configuration in order to develop their mobile application because they are dealing with a variety of devices here.
3. Portable Application
Portable application or standalone is a software product designed to be easily moved from one computer to another this include portable versions of different software such as even Operating Systems, browsers etc to enhance mobile computing. Portable apps are usually stored on portable storage devices such as USB drive or flash media or can be found in the cloud as well. A portable app it is not installed on a device but stores all application files and data together and runs irrespective of the Operating Systems.
4. Open Source Application
Open source application refers to the applications that are publicly accessible and can be inspected, modified and enhanced by people. People can have control over the behavior of the apps, ensure the security and stability and can practice application development on them. Some examples of such software are Mozilla Firefox, VLC Media Player, Open office etc.
5. Rich Internet Application
An RIA is a web application which has the same features and functions normally associated with desktop applications. Generally, RIA’s are split between the client side and the application server side, on the client side they have the user interface while on the application server side data manipulation and operation is done.
Application Development Lifecycle
Application Development life cycle or System Development Life Cycle is a term used in system engineering which describes the process of planning, creating, testing and deploying an information system. It consists of a detailed plan on how to develop, maintain, replace and alter or enhance specific software or software modules.
1. Information is gathered about the user, hardware, and the software. The inputs from the customer are taken into consideration also the market surveys and domain experts in the industry helps shape the process. This information is then used to plan the approach of application development.
2. Data analysis is performed on the information gathered. Once the requirement analysis is done the documentation is developed as well.
3. Application design starts according to the data collected and according to the customer requirements and actual application is built in an organized manner.
4. And now the design is manifested in terms of a prototype model. Prototyping, which refers to a system’s actual interactions with the intended system. After every process, the testing is done but here the testing refers to the reports tracked of the interactions of the system with the intended environment until the product register quality standards defined.
5. After the testing phase is over, and the product is ready to be deployed, it is released in the appropriate market. The newly developed application is maintained over time. It is done to increase the feature, security, stability, and performance for the existing customer base.
A Few Things to Notice
It is the crucial part of application development which helps to retract any activities while developing the application. It provides with the logs so that any changes can be undone if anything goes wrong or is not required.
Integrated Development Environments or Integrated Debugging Environment
IDE’s are the software applications which provide comprehensive facilities for the software development to the computer programmers.
A programming language is an artificial language; designed for the computers to understand and perform the instructions given to them by the users. Programming languages are used to write Computer Software. Few examples of programming languages are C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, HTML etc.
Talking about application development, we at Skyshine Technologies can develop not only your applications but also the websites for you at cheaper and affordable rates! Learn the importance of applications here contact now at www.skyshine.in
How use of an Application can Increase your Business Value | Application Development
In today’s world, you almost every day hear someone saying, “have you tried this app”, “have you tried that app”, and all. So if you give it a thought you will come to register a thing. People are falling for applications and software and thus increasing the market of the respective Enterprise which has launched that app. This way if you are a smart businessman then you can also invest in application development to build up your market for your company using applications.
It is really trending and super hot to launch an application software for your company which will provide each and every features that you offer. How can you do that you ask? The answer is application development. Trust me, I am not kidding here, in this blog I’ll be sharing with you some secret strategies that shouldn’t go out in the market but are only for you. So sit back and relax on your couch or chair and keep your fingers crossed as what I am going to tell you now will be the super secret thing which will help you grow and increase your earnings by almost double.
Introduce Applications to your Business/Company
Let’s start with what is application software and how can you get one. You might already know that application is basically a set of programs which will show off the features and services that you offer, as a company. I am going to tell you how can you get an application right now. It’s really super simple as you are surrounded by various enterprises that wish to offer the services to build your applications and software.
The services can be anything it can be from a variety of selling out your music player on the Play Store or building a Recommendation System like Flipkart, Amazon, etc. It’s just a matter of imagination to portray your services in an application. If you’d take a moment and think of all the large business setups and/or IT companies then you’ll notice that they take full advantage of online world by releasing the applications for desktop as well as mobile. So that they can reach out a maximum number of people. Now, do you believe me that application development is incredible for you?
The idea of an Application (Grab the opportunity)
If you are still confused what I am trying to convey in this article then let me frame an example of application development for you. Suppose you own a cafe. It could be new or some already running business. Now to reach out more people you can try putting it online and that’s the time where the need for an application comes into the play. You can design a mobile application which will display the menu of the drinks and dishes you serve. The application should have an attractive user interface which will charm your customers and users. Also, the menus should be exquisite and the pictures of the menu too.
You can also bundle it up with an ordering service using which the customer can automatically order for a meal through your application. This will not only increase your customers but will also affect the ease by which customer can reach you. The customers will be impressed by your service as it will help order from anywhere. This is merely an example though, you can think of several ways as to how you can design an application yourself. Or if you think you lack imagination then just reach out to us. You can mail us, or ask us on call for some more interesting ideas and concepts you can use for your company. Stay until the end so that you know how to implement app now.
How to get Application for you? Application Development is the thing.
This was all about the importance of an application for business or company but then comes the problem that how can you get one. Let’s switch to that instead. There are various paths which you can choose from, which are best for you.
You can develop your own application using application development skills, however, that comes at a cost of having prior knowledge of programming skills. Don’t worry, you can also opt out for a company which will develop it for you. Wait right here. It is time for me to pull a pigeon from my hat!
The Golden Key!!!
Isn’t this era based on saving your time and work efficiently? I bet it is. What if I tell you I can assist you and save your time by refining the list? So, guiding you to one such application/software developer, right next.
I should probably stop blabbering about application development because I know its a headache for some. Talking about your benefit, we at Skyshine Technologies provides software development services for your precious company. Sounds amazing? Also, the reach out option is really easy. You can directly login to our website and get a quotation. Or you can also call us on the official number which is there on site. We guarantee to provide you the services at the as low budget as possible. Skyshine Technologies will be pleased to help you at least once and would also try to do it better than you imagine. Also, we ensure user satisfaction and thus, will get the best deal for you and your ultimate company.
Now, concluding the article, you might already be aware that applications are an essential task for your company. Also, using one can raise your stakes on the market and will lure more and more users. Isn’t that the dream? If your answer is in favor then don’t waste more time and get to us for some more ideas.
Good Luck and Happy Earning!